We’re looking for you!
Making digital transformation managable.
Founded as a startup in 2019, we have been accompanying our clients on their journey through digital transformation ever since. We believe that digitalisation enables every company, regardless of size and industry, to realise enormous potential for consolidating their existing business and expanding their business through new business models and customer groups. We are deeply convinced that our flexible and agile approach, our open and pragmatic attitude and our years of experience in transforming businesses, divisions and teams will create the necessary capabilities in our clients to grow through digitalisation.
We enjoy working with our customers to develop and implement the concepts and solutions that are right for them. The success of our customers is also our success. If you also feel this transformation gene in you, enjoy changing and designing and if you are open to different cultures and people, then show us that you are exactly the missing piece in our team puzzle!
Join us as a Junior Consultant
You have a soft spot for IT and processes and are not only a consultant, but also a consultant. You like to work independently and self-organised and as a team player. You have an eye for the big picture and sometimes question the status quo. You like freedom and are results-oriented. You accept your own and others’ mistakes, learn from them and grow from them. You recognise opportunities and consistently build new themes from them. You want to grow with new topics and develop personally. You create trust through clear communication and reliable adherence to agreements.
Basics that you bring with:
- You already have some professional experience in projects
- You don’t have to be a programmer, but you have a general understanding of IT
- You have an overview of programming languages, cloud topics, databases, know the difference between standard vs. individual software and the web
- You have basic knowledge of processes and workflows, their analysis and documentation
- You have a general basic knowledge of business models, organisation and processes and their interaction
- You are interested in building up or expanding your knowledge in these areas.
Tasks that evolve:
- Project planning and management
- Organisation, preparation, follow-up and implementation of customer appointments, workshops and consultations
- Preparation of presentations
- Preparation and structuring of information
- Analysis and preparation of topics
- Internet research on business & IT topics and preparation of results
- Creating podcasts and vodcasts on topics and work results
How do you imagine your involvement?
Are you looking for a permanent position? Great! Would you prefer to work on a freelance basis? Also fine! Are you a university graduate or a current student – no problem! Show us that you fit into our team. We look forward to receiving your application and will respond quickly!
Interested? Then let’s go…
Simply send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send us a link to your LinkedIn or Xing profile. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We promise!